Wednesday, April 21, 2010

When Stupidity Comes

My Ghost

You’re not an apparition but you’re untouchable.
You’re not translucent but I can see through you.
You’re not a cold wisp of air yet you send chills down my spine.
You’re not a ghost, but you haunt me.

_____________________________________

J'ai vu beaute aujourd'hui
 I saw beauty today and it did not bother me.
As long as I can glimpse its soul, I will set it free.
The depths rose up to meet me but desire overcame.
If I lost sight of it, my heart would not be the same.

_________________________________________

It's easier to love someone than to like them.
___________________________________

With You

Fourteen times I see you blink then stare.
Are you here, there, or anywhere?
Closing my eyes so you can't see
I am there with you, you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment